By booking a webinar you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. By accepting your booking, I agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
1. A non-refundable payment of the amount stated in each webinar description is required at the time of booking.
2. Bookings are non-refundable.
3. It is your responsibility to have a working internet connection with sufficient bandwidth, a computer or device with an operating system sufficiently up to date to run the webinar app from join.me and to have downloaded the app, be online and logged in on time to the webinar session using your unique link provided at booking. If you experience equipment, software or broadband service failure of any kind, or are called away from your computer for any reason or have to disconnect before the session concludes, we accept no liability. We do not have the resources to provide technical help in getting connected while the webinar is in progress. Detailed instructions will be provided at the time of booking, please follow these carefully. If for any reason you do not get to listen to part or all of the broadcast you will still be able to download the video following the webinar to watch later. If you wish to check the compatibility of your software please visit the Knowledge Base articles at www.join.me
4. If we experience equipment, software or broadband failure of any kind we will do all we can to rectify this at the time. If this is impossible or out of our control we will reschedule the webinar and your unique link will allow you to connect to the replacement session. If the new session time is inconvenient you can choose to either have a full refund, to download the video or transfer your booking to an alternative future webinar of your choice.
5. If due to serious illness or other unavoidable emergency we ware unable to broadcast the webinar we will reschedule the webinar and your unique link will allow you to connect to the replacement session. If the new session time is inconvenient you can choose to either have a full refund, to download the video or transfer your booking to an alternative future webinar of your choice.
6. We reserve the right to alter or cancel any webinar. Should an alteration or cancellation become necessary, you will then have the choice of joining an alternative webinar or if the new session time is inconvenient you can choose to either have a full refund, to download the video or transfer your booking to an alternative future webinar of your choice.
7. Bookings for anyone under 18 years of age must be made by their parent or legal guardian. No one under 16 years of age may join a webinar with us, except by special arrangement with and being accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
8. The download link for the video file will be available for twenty eight days from release. It is your responsibility to download it within this time and to back up the file safely. After this time the video of the webinar is available to purchase through my website for £3.99 (plus VAT). Please note, the VAT is charged by the video file hosting company as they are required to do by recent changes to EU law. I have no control over this. Sorry.
9. If the screen recording and video software fails to work for any reason it will be impossible to provide a video of the webinar. As compensation for this eventuality a credit will be issued for a future webinar to the same value as the one booked.
10. While it may be possible, time permitting, during the webinar to answer questions, after the webinar has concluded it is impossible due to resources to enter into correspondence or answer individual questions. They will, however, be noted, and may be covered in future webinars.
11. The webinar and video are both subject to International Copyright laws. Please respect these and me and thus help me to stay in business by not giving the video file away to others.
12. We reserve the right to refuse any booking without giving a reason.
13. Please note, the webinar software does not support the Linux operating system. Currently supported are Windows, Apple Macs, iOS and Android devices. Some older versions of Windows, the Mac operating system, the iOS and Android operating systems may no longer be supported. The video file of the webinar is MP4 and this will play on any operating system and software capable of playing MP4 files which includes Windows, Mac AND Linux.
14. If you are unable to attend the webinar as it is broadcast live, are called away during the broadcast or experience any technical difficulties during the webinar you are still able to download the video when it is available the following day.
15. By making a booking, you are agreeing to accept all the above conditions. Any person making a booking does so on behalf of all the individuals included in it, so that all are bound by the booking conditions.
Last updated 12.07.15